Terms and Conditions
MAPCO® MY REWARD$® TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective as of May 21, 2018.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE MAPCO MY REWARD$ PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT PARTICIPATE, ACCESS OR USE THE MAPCO MY REWARD$ PROGRAM.
These Terms and Conditions apply to an individual’s access to, and participation in, the MAPCO MY Reward$ (“MY Reward$”) program which is operated by MAPCO Express, Inc. (“MAPCO”, “we”, “us” or “our”) in the United States. These Terms and Conditions do not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with MAPCO for other products and services.
MY Reward$® was created to reward and thank our loyal guests for their continued patronage. Members of MY Reward$ are able to earn and accumulate points that can be redeemed for MY Reward$ benefits at participating MAPCO locations in the United States (including Delta Express, Fast Food & Fuel, Favorite Markets, and Discount Food Mart locations). Not all MAPCO stores have the ability to award or honor MY Reward$ points at this time. Visit the Store Locator at https://www.mapcorewards.com/store-locator/ to find the location nearest you where you can earn or redeem MY Reward$ points.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM. Some parts of the program may require that you must be at least 18 or 21 years of age. The program is not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may only use MY Reward$ under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Eligibility will be determined at the sole discretion of MAPCO.
MY Reward$ is intended for personal use only, and commercial use by commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible to participate in MY Reward$. Individuals who are employees, officers, and directors of MAPCO, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, and promotion agencies, and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related, may participate in MY Reward$, but may not be eligible to win giveaway prizes, which eligibility shall be determined from the rules governing each individual giveaway. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws.
JOINING THE PROGRAM
There are no membership fees associated with the MY Reward$ program. To become a MY Reward$ member and be eligible to receive full member benefits, you must complete one of the following enrollment options:
- Register online at mapcorewards.com/register.
- Download the MAPCO mobile application to your Android™ or iPhone® Then, follow the prompts to create a MY Reward$ account.
- If you have a physical MY Reward$ card, visit mapcorewards.com/register or click the “I Have A Card” button within the MAPCO mobile application. You will be prompted to enter the card number during the registration process. Although your card will provide the standard fuel discount (as described below) without registration, failing to register your MY Reward$ card will result in a limited availability of benefits, including redemption of your rewards. Physical cards may be acquired at participating MAPCO locations.
- Join MY Reward$ through a special promotion, membership, or other program that may be offered by MAPCO and/or our business partners. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to these offers and programs, so please read them carefully.
The registration process may require that you provide the following information: password, email address, first and last name, physical address, telephone number, birthdate, and marketing preferences. You may only have one (1) account and one (1) card that is personal to you. MAPCO reserves the right to validate your registration. All information provided by you must be true and accurate. You will be responsible for any and all loss, damage or additional costs that you or MAPCO may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect or incomplete information or your failure to update any information that you submit via the Sites.
MAPCO reserves the right to suspend your account, card and/or your participation in MY Reward$ if MAPCO determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Terms and Conditions, you have more than one (1) account, you are capturing another person’s points on your account, you are sharing your benefits with others, you are in any other way misusing MY Reward$ to receive more points or benefits than you are entitled to, or that the use of your account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful. MAPCO may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or combine your accounts and/or require you to surrender or return your MY Reward$ card. If your participation in MY Reward$ is terminated, then all accumulated points in your account are void.
By enrolling in the MY Reward$ program you can gain access to, and can earn rewards and discounts through: (1) everyday benefits, (2) promotional offers, (3) MY Reward$ clubs (“Clubs”) and by (4) referring a friend to join MY Reward$. Generally, reward points are automatically added to your account within twenty-four (24) hours, or as provided in the applicable promotional offer. Points will continue to accrue in your account as long as you make at least one purchase at a participating MAPCO location every consecutive nine (9) months.
All MY Reward$ members instantly gain access to everyday benefits, which include:
- 3¢ off every gallon of gas you purchase at a participating MAPCO (valid for up to 200 gallons per transaction);
- 5 reward points for every gallon of gas pumped at a participating MAPCO; and
- 10 reward points for every dollar spent in a participating MAPCO convenience store.
Additionally, you can also earn double points on all purchases of MAPCO private label brands, such as Good Livin’. To use the everyday benefits, you must present a valid MY Reward$ card (a virtual card can be found by logging into your account within the MAPCO mobile application), or by keying in your phone number at time of purchase. Points may not be combined or transferred between participants. Points will not be earned or accumulated for previous purchases or the following merchandise: tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, lottery and third-party services, money orders, and other items as prohibited by law. MAPCO reserves the right to amend this list at any time without notice.
As a MY Reward$ member you can earn additional reward points and/or discounts by participating in promotion offers issued by MAPCO through emails, the Sites, social media and in-store promotions. All promotional offers are subject to the terms and expiration date provided within the offer. All promotional fuel discounts include the 3¢ off for being a registered member and, as such, the 3¢ will only be applied once per transaction.
When you become a MY Reward$ member, you are automatically enrolled in Clubs. Each time you buy a Club item or other select products and use your MY Reward$ physical card, virtual card, or key in your phone number, your account is credited with a Club purchase. After making the correct amount of qualifying purchases, you are instantly rewarded a free item to redeem during your next purchase. Upon checkout, swipe your MY Reward$ card and you will automatically receive your free Club item. To view a complete list of Clubs or to opt-out of any Clubs, login to your MY Reward$ account through the Sites. You can check the status of your Club earnings by visiting the mobile application and clicking on the “Wallet” tab, or visiting the website and clicking on the “Account Balance” tab.
Refer A Friend
By referring a friend to join the MY Reward$ program, you will earn 500 MY Reward$ points. To refer a friend, visit the mobile app, go to the menu in the left hand upper corner of the Site, and click on the “Refer A Friend” link, or visit the MY Reward$ website, go to the “Account Balance” tab, and click on the “Send Referrals” link. Once on the referral page, you can send a link by social media, email, or text. You will receive the referral points once your friend completes a new MY Reward$ registration. The creation of duplicate accounts by the same individual user in order to receive referral points as described in this section is strictly prohibited.
You can redeem MY Reward$ points posted to your account for products and discounts, which can be applied toward future MAPCO purchases. MY Reward$ points and rewards are promotional in nature and have no cash value and cannot be applied towards previous purchases. MY Reward$ members may not sell, transfer or assign points or rewards. No returns or exchanges are allowed on rewards purchases made by redeeming points. Once points are redeemed, points cannot be credited back to member’s account. All rewards must be redeemed in-store or at the pump within thirty (30) days of purchase, otherwise you forfeit your right to the reward and the points used to purchase the reward.
To redeem your MY Reward$ points:
- Login to your MY Reward$ account at mapcorewards.com or on the Android™ or iPhone® MAPCO mobile application and click on the “Reward$” tab.
- In the mobile application, click on the reward you wish to purchase, and confirm the purchase by clicking “YES.” If you are on the website, click “Add to Cart” for the reward you wish to purchase, click “Checkout” and then select “Place Order”. You will now receive a confirmation email for your purchase. You can also view your purchase by visiting the mobile application and clicking on the “Wallet” tab, or visiting the website and clicking on the “Account Balance” tab.
- Within thirty (30) days of purchasing your reward, visit a participating MAPCO location and either swipe your MY Reward$ card (a virtual card can be found within the mobile application) or key in your phone number at time of purchase to automatically use your reward.
- If you have not redeemed your reward at a participating MAPCO within the 30-day period from when the reward was selected and confirmed, the reward is permanently removed from your account and points used to purchase the reward are forfeited.
Your MY Reward$ points, rewards and account are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred (by operation of law or otherwise) or assigned to or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You are responsible for any federal, state or local taxes applicable to your participation in the MY Reward$ program. MAPCO may substitute any rewards or prizes for those of a comparable value without notice. All rewards are subject to availability of applicable merchandise. MAPCO is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged MY Reward$ cards or unredeemed points; however, these may be replaced at MAPCO’s discretion. MAPCO is not responsible for any errors or lost rewards resulting from computer hardware or software errors, fraud, third party error, or participant’s negligence or unauthorized use.
When you redeem a fuel reward, the pump will roll back to as little as 10¢ per gallon (or as close to as possible). Any remaining rewards may be applied for use on your next fuel purchase, so long as the reward is redeemed before the expiration date.
If you fuel up at a participating BP/MAPCO combined location, you may use a BP Rewards card at the same time as the MAPCO MY Reward$ card. When using a BP Rewards card, the promotional gallon limit is capped at the BP provided level of twenty (20) gallons per transaction.
EXPIRATION OF REWARDS
IF YOU DO NOT USE YOUR MY REWARD$ ACCOUNT IN CONNECTION WITH A PURCHASE WITHIN A CONSECUTIVE NINE (9) MONTH PERIOD, YOUR REWARDS POINTS WILL EXPIRE AND YOUR REWARD BALANCE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE RESET TO ZERO (0).
RIGHT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL PROGRAM
MAPCO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND, TERMINATE, DISCONTINUE OR CANCEL THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR ANY SPECIFIC MY REWARD$ PROMOTION AT ANY TIME AND IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. MAPCO SHALL POST ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON ITS WEBSITE, AND YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM CONFIRMS YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS, THEREFORE, YOU SHOULD REVIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND APPLICABLE POLICIES FREQUENTLY TO UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM.
You agree that all content on the Sites is owned or controlled by MAPCO and subject to applicable intellectual property laws. The MAPCO and MY Reward$ names, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of MAPCO. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of MAPCO. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans displayed on, within, or in connection with MY Reward$ and the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners. Any unauthorized use of any of the aforementioned trademarks, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM AND YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM AND THE SITES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND MAPCO HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE REWARDS PROGRAM, THE SITES, AND ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OBATINED THROUGH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, MAPCO MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY OR FUNCTIONALITY OF THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM, INCLUDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH ITS USE, THE SITES OR ANY CONTENT THEREON. MAPCO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITES, OR ANY CONTENT, OR FOR THE DELETION OF, OR THE FAILURE TO STORE OR TO TRANSMIT, ANY CONTENT OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS MAINTAINED BY THE SITES. MAPCO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM OR THE SITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITES WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITES MAY NOT BE CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE DUE TO MAINTENANCE OR REPAIRS OR DUE TO COMPUTER PROBLEMS OR CRASHES, DISRUPTION IN INTERNET SERVICE OR OTHER UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES. THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM, THE SITES AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES AND COMMUNICATIONS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISING CONTENT AND MESSAGES, ARE INTENDED FOR USE AND DISPLAY ONLY WHERE ITS USE AND DISPLAY ARE PERMISSIBLE IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ALL MY REWARD$ CARDS ARE LICENSED TO MAPCO AND YOU HAVE NO OWNERSHIP INTEREST IN THE MY REWARD$ CARD. FURTHER, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT, TITLE, OR INTEREST TO COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY USED BY MAPCO IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MAPCO OR ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM, THE SITES, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, MY REWARD$ OR THE SITES, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE OR MAPCO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: (I) ANY FAILURE, DELAY OR DECISION BY US IN ADMINISTERING THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM OR AMENDING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE BASIS ON WHICH YOU CAN REDEEM REWARDS; (II) UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR MY REWARD$ CARD OR ALTERNATE ID; (III) ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, OFFER, REPRESENTATION, STATEMENT OR CLAIM ABOUT THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM MADE BY MAPCO OR ANY OF THEIR SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PERSON; OR (IV) THE PURCHASE, REDEMPTION FOR OR USE OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES WITHIN THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE ASSERTED LIABIILTY OR DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, INDEMNIFICATION, TORT, STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MAPCO and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation) arising out of or in connection with your breach of these Terms and Conditions; your use of or access to MY Reward$ or the Sites; and your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. MAPCO reserves the right to assume, at your expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you. You agree to cooperate with MAPCO’s defense of any such claim.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND BINDING ARBITRATION
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE MY REWARD$ PROGRAM YOU ARE AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO MY REWARD$, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") then in effect, except as modified by this Section. (The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section. The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the agreement is void, voidable, or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
All matters relating to MY Reward$ and these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising from or related to, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule of any jurisdiction. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms and Conditions or MY Reward$ shall be brought exclusively in the court of competent jurisdiction located in Davidson County, Tennessee. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
If you have any questions about the MY Reward$ program or these Terms and Conditions, please refer to the FAQs at www.mapcorewards.com/my-rewards-faq or contact MAPCO by mail at 801 Crescent Centre Drive, Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067, by email at GuestExperience@mapcoexpress.com or by phone at 1-833-80-MAPCO.
Road Trip Everyday $500 Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
ADMINISTRATOR: The “Road Trip Everyday $500 Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) is administered by MAPCO Express Inc. (the “Administrator”), with its principal place of business at 801 Crescent Center Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067.
ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States who reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee or Virginia and are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry or (19) year of age or older in Alabama at the time of entry (collectively, the “Entrants”). Employees, officers and representatives of the Administrator, their respective parent companies, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of each of the foregoing, and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are NOT eligible to participate in this Giveaway. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. (For the avoidance of doubt, any references in these Rules to Entrants shall also include the Entrants who are deemed a Winner (as defined below)).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Giveaway, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Giveaway. Winning a prize (as described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER: The Giveaway begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on July 10, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on September 10, 2018 (“Giveaway Period”).
Entrants may enter the Giveaway in one of two (2) ways, as follows:
- MY Reward$ Card Use - During the Giveaway Period, each time an Entrant uses their registered MY Reward$ card in conjunction with an in-store or fuel purchase, the Entrant will receive one (1) entry per $1 spent at a participating MAPCO location. Each entry will only be valid for the drawing that occurs for the date in which the entry was earned.
- Via Mail - During the Giveaway Period, eligible Entrants can obtain one (1) Giveaway entry by legible hand-printing, on a 3”x 5” card or paper, their full name, complete mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and email address, and mailing the card or paper in an envelope, with proper postage affixed, to: MAPCO: Road Trip Everyday $500 Giveaway Attn: Guest Experience, 801 Crescent Centre Drive Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067. All entries must be received by September 10, 2018. Limit one (1) entry (completed card or paper) per envelope/package/shipment per day. The postmark date will serve as the entry date. Each entry will only be valid for the drawing that occurs for the date on which the entry was postmarked. **NOTE: Mail-in entry card or paper and envelope must be hand printed by the Entrant only. In addition, Entrants are not permitted to use any 3rd party organization to assist with the entry process in any way (as determined by the Administrator). Each envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Giveaway is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (i) infection by computer virus, bugs, (ii) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (iii) fraud, (iv) technical failures, or (v) any other causes beyond the control of the Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, the Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award any of the prizes (defined below) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway; or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Giveaway, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information (ii) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (iv) printing errors; (v) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (vi) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of a prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Administrator on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or downloading any materials in this Giveaway. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
DRAWING/NOTIFICATION: All drawings will be conducted by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. The Administrator will conduct weekly Prize drawings following the conclusion of each entry period (each week is a 7 day period beginning on Tuesday, July 10, 2018). The winners will be contacted by the Administrator via phone or email. Each winner may be required to provide proof of identification to the Administrator. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or does not reply to notification within twenty-four (24) hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Administrator may select an alternate potential Winner in his/her place at random from the remaining entries. The Administrator is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of a Winner to receive notification or for Administrator’s failure to receive the Winner’s response.
PRIZES: There will be sixty-three (63) $500 MAPCO gift card winners (one per day) upon the Administrator’s confirmation of eligibility.
Each Winner will receive a $500 MAPCO Gift Card. All other expenses associated with prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winners. Any federal, state and/or local taxes on said prize are the responsibility of the prize winner for payment.
NOTE: Prize(s) may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged in whole or in part except at the sole discretion of the Administrator.
By accepting a prize, where permitted by law, the Winners grant to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Administrator and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Administrator’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time their full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.
DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, and Administrator in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. By participating in the Giveaway, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Tennessee; (iii) any and all claims, judgments , and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event will attorney fees be awarded or recoverable; (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, special damages, lost profits, other damages, and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (v) Entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and he/she waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
MISCELLANEOUS: These Official Rules contain the full and complete understanding with respect to the Giveaway and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Official Rules, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of these Official Rules shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the Administrator. The waiver by Administrator of any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision herein. The rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by Entrant, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Administrator, and any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. These Official Rules shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the permitted successors and assigns of Administrator and Entrant.
WINNERS/RULES: To request a list of the Giveaway winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: MAPCO: Road Trip Everyday $500 Giveaway Attn: Guest Experience, 801 Crescent Centre Drive Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067. Requests must be received by September 31, 2018.
“MTN DEW® RIDE ALONG WITH DALE JR.” Sweepstakes at Mapco
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET (midnight) on 8/1/18 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 8/31/18 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods:
(a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “DALEJR” to phone number 732-573-6837 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above;
(b) INTERNET: Visit www.pepsipromos.com/DALEJR and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in GA, KY, MS, TN, or VA, or who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Mapco Express, Inc., DEJ Management, LLC, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies, agents, licensors, and assigns involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of: one (1) trip for winner plus one (1) guest to Charlotte, North Carolina, from October 3 – 9, 2018. Trip includes three (3) laps with Dale Earnhardt Jr. driving around a Charlotte area track (for winner only), one (1) pair of autographed skeleton driving gloves, tour of JR Motorsports for winner and guest, pit and garage tour for winner and guest, meet-and-greet with Dale Earnhardt Jr. for winner and guest, two (2) tickets to the Racing Hall of Fame to use at winner’s discretion, one standard double occupancy hotel room for seven (7) days/six (6) nights from 10/3/18 to 10/9/18, one (1) DVD of the ride along for winner, and one (1) $1,000 voucher toward travel and meals. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $3,784.
Winner and travel guest must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor. No alternate dates are available. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Winner and travel guest must possess all necessary documentation required for air travel (e.g., valid photo identification). Winner and guest must both be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Winner must consent to a background check upon request and must cooperate in providing requested information. Meals, gratuities, transportation to and from winner’s home and airport and other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the winner's responsibility. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating.
FIRST PRIZES: Three (3) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Dale Earnhardt Jr. autographed item (selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $50.
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
- DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about 9/4/18 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within one (1) day of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated: or winner fails to consent to a background check, as requested, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow three (3) to four (4) weeks for delivery of the prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within GA, KY, MS, TN and VA.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER’S RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor and the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 10/12/18 to: MTN DEW Ride Along with Dale Jr. Sweepstakes Winners’ List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 7095 Samuel Morse Blvd, Columbia, MD 21046.
MTN DEW is a registered trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.
NEW MY Reward$ Registration 10¢ off per Gallon Reward
Valid beginning January 3, 2017. Must be a NEW registered MY Reward$ member to receive fuel discount. Fuel discount includes 3¢ for being a registered MY Reward$ member. Limit one time use, 30 gallon max. Fuel discount offer is sent via email once registration is complete and customers must click to accept this discount in order for it to be loaded to their registered MY Reward$ account. Email with fuel discount can take up to 72 hours upon registration completion to receive. Fuel discount cannot be shared and is only valid to the new registered MY Reward$ member. Limited time offer that is subject to change.
MAPCO Text Club
Promo Codes in offered in Text Club are valid for registered MY Reward$ members only after text opt-in complete. All promo codes are active for 48 hours from the time of delivery. Promo codes are redeemed in the MY MAPCO app or on your desktop / laptop computer at www.mapcorewards.com. Once promo code is successfully entered as it appears (case sensitive), reward will expire after four days. One time use, subject to availability and not valid for any substitutions.
**Note, when entering promo codes, be sure that the code is in all lowercase letters with no spaces between the words and no special characters.
Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions
Please remit receipt with incentive code at time of purchase. Limit one coupon per transaction. Must be with $2 purchase. May not be combined with any other offer. No cash value. Void if copied or manipulated. Free any size beverage does not include refills, slushies or Icees.
FREE LG Android™ Smartphone Offer
Free phone offer is only available with purchase of one month Boost Mobile Unlimited GiGs service. The Boost Mobile service credit must be redeemed at www.simplyactivate.com and can only be added to the phone included with this offer. Once the service credit has been redeemed the offer is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. After the first month of service customer can change to a different Boost Mobile rate plan or keep the same Unlimited GiGs plan. Purchase requires a valid credit card or debit card with verified billing address. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Boost Mobile terms and conditions apply and can be found at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/about/legal/terms-conditions/general-terms-conditions/. Consumers are required to pay regulatory fees and applicable sales taxes based on their location. Service may not be available in all markets. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Limited time offer and only valid in the United States. The offer, device and plan are subject to change. Available while supplies last. See order page for complete offer details. The Android™ robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.