Terms and Conditions
MY Reward$ Program
Customers who want to participate in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program must obtain a MY Reward$ card at a participating MAPCO locations or register without a card. Eligibility to be a Registered Loyalty Customer (“participant”) and receive those added benefits reserved for registered members will be determined at the sole discretion of MAPCO. Participants must be at least 13 years of age. Participants must be a legal resident of the United States. Participation is void where prohibited. Participants must register their card or account via in-store kiosk, mobile app or at our website, mapcorewards.com in order to be eligible to receive the registered member benefits. MAPCO reserves the right to validate a participant’s registration. All information provided must be correct and accurate.
By obtaining and using the “MAPCO MY Reward$” card, the participant agrees to be bound by the current “MAPCO MY Reward$” terms and conditions, found at mapcorewards.com. MAPCO may amend “MAPCO MY Reward$” terms and conditions or any specific “MAPCO MY Reward$” promotion at any time. It is the participant’s obligation to keep informed of the latest “MAPCO MY Reward$” terms and conditions.
Participants understand and agree that MAPCO may collect and use information relating to purchases, preferences, and program participation. For privacy information, please refer to the “MAPCO MY Reward$” Program Privacy Statement at mapcorewards.com.
Points may be earned at participating MAPCO locations for qualifying purchases (as specified by MAPCO) using approved payment methods. Participants must present a valid “MAPCO MY Reward$” card at time of purchase to earn points. Points will not be earned without a valid card or for previous purchases. Only one “MAPCO MY Reward$” card per customer. Points may not be combined or transferred between participants. Points will not be earned or accumulated for the following products: tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, lottery and third party services, money orders, and other items prohibited by law. All points expire after a MY Reward$ card is inactive for nine months. MAPCO reserves the right to amend this list and ineligible items can be found at mapcorewards.com.
All advertised earned fuel discounts include 3¢ for being a registered MY Reward$ member. When multiple fuel rewards are redeemed in the same transaction, the 3¢ is only applied once.
“MAPCO MY Reward$” may at times issue electronic coupons, which may be redeemed at any participating MAPCO location unless otherwise specified, so long as the reward item is available at the location. To be accepted by any participating MAPCO location, reward coupons will be automatically banked into the participant’s account and may be subject to an expiry date. Registration in “MAPCO MY Reward$” program is required to be eligible, subject to giveaway rules, for giveaways. All giveaways conducted in conjunction with the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program shall be governed by all applicable rules governing the giveaways.
MAPCO may substitute any rewards or prizes for those of a comparable value without notice. MAPCO is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged MAPCO MY Reward$ cards or unredeemed points; however these maybe replaced at MAPCO’s discretion. MAPCO MY Reward$ points are subject to a 9 month expiry date, if participant’s card has not been presented during a transaction in 9 months.
MAPCO is not responsible for any errors or lost rewards resulting from computer hardware or software errors, fraud, third party error, or participant’s negligence or unauthorized use.
All “MAPCO MY Reward$” cards are licensed to MAPCO and the participant has no ownership interest in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” card. Further, participants have no right, title, or interest to copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property used by MAPCO in conjunction with the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program. MAPCO may cancel any “MAPCO MY Reward$” card at any time at its sole discretion. MAPCO may require any participant to surrender or return the “MAPCO My Rewards” card at any time. MAPCO MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE CARD, THE USE THEREOF, OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH ITS USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
Participants agree by participating in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program that MAPCO Express, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (“Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any and all threatened or actual actions, claims, liabilities damages, (including third party claims) personal or bodily injuries (including death or disability), liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees), losses or property damage (“Claims”) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or relating to the “MAPCO MY Reward$”program, including acceptance, possession, loss, use or misuse of any “MAPCO MY Reward$”coupon. By participating in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program, each participant agrees to fully indemnify the Released Parties from any and all such threatened or actual Claims by third parties without limitation.
MAPCO reserves the right to terminate the “MAPCO MY Reward$”program at any, or all, participating locations at any time without prior notice.
Individuals who are employees, officers, and directors of MAPCO, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, and promotion agencies, and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related, may participate in the “MAPCO MY Reward$”program, but may not be eligible to win giveaways prizes, which eligibility shall be determined from the rules governing each individual giveaway. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws.
The “MAPCO MY Reward$” program shall be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s laws governing conflicts of laws. Any claims or actions regarding or arising out of the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Davidson County, Tennessee, and participants expressly consent to and waive any objections to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Stacked offers includes 3¢ for being a registered MY Reward$ member. One time fill up, up to 30 gallons, for each set of products purchased. All promotion sets must be purchased in the same transaction to earn the fuel discount. Each promotion valid once per day. Fuel discount applied to next fuel transaction. Fuel reward expires four days after it is earned.
Promotions, both in store as well as those offered via email, will stack and are valid for a onetime fill up of up to 30 gallons. The pumps will roll back to as little as 10¢ per gallon (or as close to as possible) any remaining rewards will remain on your account for use on the next fill up if done before they expire. When using BP Rewards card with MAPCO MY Reward$, promotion gallon limit caps at BP level of 20 gallons.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement with respect to participating in the“MAPCO MY Reward$”program. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
NEW MY Reward$ Registration 10¢ off per Gallon Reward
Valid beginning January 3, 2017. Must be a NEW registered MY Reward$ member to receive fuel discount. Fuel discount includes 3¢ for being a registered MY Reward$ member. Limit one time use, 30 gallon max. Fuel discount offer is sent via email once registration is complete and customers must click to accept this discount in order for it to be loaded to their registered MY Reward$ account. Email with fuel discount can take up to 72 hours upon registration completion to receive. Fuel discount cannot be shared and is only valid to the new registered MY Reward$ member. Limited time offer that is subject to change.
MAPCO Text Club
Promo Codes in offered in Text Club are valid for registered MY Reward$ members only after text opt-in complete. All promo codes are active for 48 hours from the time of delivery. Promo codes are redeemed in the MY MAPCO app or on your desktop / laptop computer at www.mapcorewards.com. Once promo code is successfully entered as it appears (case sensitive), reward will expire after four days. One time use, subject to availability and not valid for any substitutions.
**Note, when entering promo codes, be sure that the code is in all lowercase letters with no spaces between the words and no special characters.
Guest Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions
Please remit receipt with incentive code at time of purchase. Limit one coupon per transaction. Must be with $2 purchase. May not be combined with any other offer. No cash value. Void if copied or manipulated. Free any size beverage does not include refills, slushies or Icees.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF MONEY WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. The “MAPCOSMILES Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is intended for legal United States citizens in AR, AL, GA, KY, MS, TN, VA (18 or older, 19+ in AL). These specified Guests shall only be construed and evaluated according to applicable U.S. law and applicable state law.
ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by MAPCO Express Inc., 801 Crescent Center Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal United States citizens who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry or (19) year of age or older in AL only at the time of entry (the “Entrants”). Employees, officers and representatives of the Administrator, their respective parent companies, employees, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, sales representatives and advertising and promotional agencies, and the officers, directors, agents, and employees of each of the foregoing, and members of their immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are NOT eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification. Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law. (For the avoidance of doubt, any references in these Rules to Entrants shall also include the Entrants who are deemed a Winner (as defined below)).
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to The Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (as described below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on February 19, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on March 19, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Entrants may enter in one of two (2) ways, as follows:
- Share a photo on Facebook - During the Sweepstakes Period, an Entrant will receive one (1) entry by taking a photo with a Lay Smiles bag purchased from his or her local MAPCO, and sharing the image with #MAPCOSMILES and @MAPCOMart on Facebook.
- Via Mail - During The Sweepstakes Period, eligible Entrants can obtain one (1) Sweepstakes entry by legible hand-printing, on a 3”x 5” card or paper, their full name, complete mailing address, phone number, date of birth, and email address, and mailing the card in an envelope, with proper postage affixed, to: MAPCO #MAPCOSmiles Sweepstakes Attn: Guest Experience, 801 Crescent Centre Drive Suite 300, Franklin, TN 37067. All entries must be received by March 19, 2018. Limit one (1) entry (completed card) per envelope/package/shipment per day. The postmark date will serve as the entry date. **NOTE: Mail-in entry card and envelope must be hand printed by the Entrant only. In addition, Entrants are not permitted to use any 3rd party organization to assist with the entry process in any way (as determined by the ADMINSTRATOR). Each envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the operation or administration of this Sweepstakes is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (i) infection by computer virus, bugs, (ii) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (iii) fraud, (iv) technical failures, or (v) any other causes beyond the control of the Administrator which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award any of the prizes (defined below) using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Administrator reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of The Sweepstakes; or acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Failure by the Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in The Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in The Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (i) any technical errors that may prevent an Entrant from submitting an entry; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in The Sweepstakes; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of The Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (v) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in The Sweepstakes or receipt of a Prize. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Administrator on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in The Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winners will be contacted by the Administrator via phone or email. Each Prize Winner may be required to provide proof of identification to the Administrator. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted or does not reply to notification within twenty-four (24) hours after the first attempt to contact him/her, the Administrator may select an alternate potential Winner in his/her place to the runner up from the remaining entries. The Administrator is not responsible for failure for any reason whatsoever of a Winner to receive notification or for Administrator’s failure to receive the Winner’s response.
Once the Winners are confirmed and approved, the Administrator will contact the winners to confirm the eligibility.
PRIZES: There will be one (1) First Prize Winners and two (2) Runner-up Winners upon the Administrator’s confirmation of eligibility.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive four (4) Nashville Predators tickets, MAPCO Gift cards worth $500 and MAPCO Swag. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winners. Any federal, state and/or local taxes on said prize are the responsibility of the prize winner for payment. Prize Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 (or similar form) in the amount of the prize.
The Second Prize Winner will receive four (2) Nashville Predators tickets, MAPCO Gift cards worth $200 and MAPCO Swag. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winners. Any federal, state and/or local taxes on said prize are the responsibility of the prize winner for payment. Prize Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 (or similar form) in the amount of the prize.
The Third Prize Winner will receive four (2) Nashville Predators tickets, MAPCO Gift cards worth $100 and MAPCO Swag. All other expenses associated with Prize acceptance or usage not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility of the Winners. Any federal, state and/or local taxes on said prize are the responsibility of the prize winner for payment. Prize Winners will receive an IRS Form 1099 (or similar form) in the amount of the prize.
NOTE: Prize(s) may not be substituted, transferred or exchanged in whole or in part except at the sole discretion of the Administrator.
By accepting a Prize, where permitted by law, the Winners grant to the Released Parties and those acting pursuant to the authority of Administrator and the Released Parties (which grant will be confirmed in writing upon Administrator’s request), the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide IN ALL MEDIA without limitation at any time their full name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and/or biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further payment or additional consideration, and without review, approval or notification.
DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Administrator, and Administrator in connection with The Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws. By participating in The Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with The Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of Tennessee; (iii) any and all claims, judgments , and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event will attorney fees be awarded or recoverable; (iv) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to seek, punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential, special damages, lost profits, other damages, and/or any rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (v) Entrant’s remedies are limited to a claim for money damages (if any) and he/she waives any right to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
SEVERABILITY: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were not contained herein.
MISCELLANEOUS: These Official Rules contain the full and complete understanding with respect to The Sweepstakes and supersede all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations and understandings, whether oral or written. The headings herein are for convenience only, do not constitute a part of these Official Rules, and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. No amendment to, or waiver of, any provision of these Official Rules shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the Administrator. The waiver by Administrator of any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any other provision herein. The rights and obligations hereunder may not be assigned by Entrant, whether by operation of law or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Administrator, and any attempted assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be null and void. These Official Rules shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the permitted successors and assigns of Administrator and Entrant.
MTN DEW ICE™ PREDATORS Sweepstakes at MAPCO
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. ET (midnight) on 2/1/18 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on 3/5/18 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Sweepstakes Period, you can enter via the following methods: (a) TEXT MESSAGE: Use your mobile phone to text “PREDS” to phone number 732-573-6837 and you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes. Participants must have a mobile phone with text messaging capabilities to enter by text message and may incur standard text message and data charges from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Approximately a total of three (3) text messages will be required to participate. Check with your wireless service provider for details on any applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. By entering this sweepstakes via text messaging the entrant is consenting to receive text and phone messages regarding the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be given the opportunity to “cancel” (or unsubscribe) each time they receive a text message by sending “STOP” to the phone number above; (b) INTERNET: Visit www.enterpromo.com/preds and follow the on-screen instructions to properly complete and submit an online entry.
Limit one (1) entry per day per person. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at 11:59 p.m. ET. The time clock of the Sweepstakes administrator is the official clock for this Sweepstakes
In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online or text message entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address or wireless phone number. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail, wireless phone number or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of emailing/texting does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email/IP addresses or wireless phone number may be blocked.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States, residing in TN who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of Mapco, the Nashville Predators, PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Pepsi Beverages Company (“Sponsor”), and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies, agents, licensors, and assigns involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step” of each) and those living in the same households as such employees are not eligible to participate.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
GRAND PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of: one (1) pair of tickets for one (1) 2018 regular season Nashville Predators home game held at Bridgestone Arena, and one (1) Nashville Predators autographed item (autographing player/coach and item will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.) Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $400.
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guest. No alternate dates are available. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsors for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Any minor guest must be accompanied by winner at all times. Sponsor reserves the right to select seating.
FIRST PRIZES: Five (5) First Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of one (1) Nashville Predators autographed item (autographing player/coach and item will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion.) ARV: $150.
Limit one prize per name, address and/or household.
- DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Drawing will occur on or about 3/7/18 and will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions shall be final and binding. All prizes will be awarded.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will notified by text, email or phone at the phone number or email address provided upon entry, within one (1) day of the drawing. If a potential prize winner is notified by text, email or phone, he/she will be required to respond within seventy-two (72) hours or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Once potential winner notification is confirmed to Sponsor, the potential prize winner may be sent an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release to be signed and returned within the number of days indicated on the Affidavit. In the event (i) the attempted notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address; (ii) a telephone or text message notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours; (iii) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days; or (iv) if winner is otherwise unable to attend an event when specified or accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Allow three (3) to four (4) weeks for delivery of a prize following the notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within Tennessee.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or land line phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS’ RELEASES: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting a play or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize; except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winner grants to Sponsor and the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
- CONDUCT: By participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the play process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSBILE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, postmarked by 4/11/18 to: MTN DEW ICE Predators Sweepstakes at Mapco Winners’ List c/o PSG, PO Box 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi Beverages Company, 7095 Samuel Morse Blvd, Columbia, MD 21046.
MTN DEW ICE is a trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.
FREE LG Android™ Smartphone Offer
Free phone offer is only available with purchase of one month Boost Mobile Unlimited GiGs service. The Boost Mobile service credit must be redeemed at www.simplyactivate.com and can only be added to the phone included with this offer. Once the service credit has been redeemed the offer is non-refundable and non-exchangeable. After the first month of service customer can change to a different Boost Mobile rate plan or keep the same Unlimited GiGs plan. Purchase requires a valid credit card or debit card with verified billing address. Additional terms and conditions may apply. Boost Mobile terms and conditions apply and can be found at https://www.boostmobile.com/#!/about/legal/terms-conditions/general-terms-conditions/. Consumers are required to pay regulatory fees and applicable sales taxes based on their location. Service may not be available in all markets. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Limited time offer and only valid in the United States. The offer, device and plan are subject to change. Available while supplies last. See order page for complete offer details. The Android™ robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.