Customers who want to participate in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program must obtain a MY Reward$ card at a participating MAPCO Express, Inc. (“MAPCO”) location. Eligibility to be a Registered Loyalty Customer (“participant”) and receive those added benefits reserved for registered members will be determined at the sole discretion of MAPCO. Participants must be at least 13 years of age. Participants must be a legal resident of the United States. Participation is void where prohibited. Participants must register their card via in-store kiosk, mobile app or at our website, mapcorewards.com in order to be eligible to receive the registered member benefits. MAPCO reserves the right to validate a participant’s registration. All information provided must be correct and accurate.
By obtaining and using the “MAPCO MY Reward$” card, the participant agrees to be bound by the current “MAPCO MY Reward$” terms and conditions, found at mapcorewards.com. MAPCO may amend “MAPCO MY Reward$” terms and conditions or any specific “MAPCO MY Reward$” promotion at any time. It is the participant’s obligation to keep informed of the latest “MAPCO MY Reward$” terms and conditions.
Participants understand and agree that MAPCO may collect and use information relating to purchases, preferences, and program participation. For privacy information, please refer to the “MAPCO MY Reward$” Program Privacy Statement at mapcorewards.com.
Points may be earned at participating MAPCO locations for qualifying purchases (as specified by MAPCO) using approved payment methods. Participants must present a valid “MAPCO MY Reward$” card at time of purchase to earn points. Points will not be earned without a valid card or for previous purchases. Only one “MAPCO MY Reward$” card per customer. Points may not be combined or transferred between participants. Points will not be earned or accumulated for the following products: tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, lottery and third party services, money orders, and other items prohibited by law. All points expire after a MY Reward$ card is inactive for nine months. MAPCO reserves the right to amend this list and ineligible items can be found at mapcorewards.com.
All advertised earned fuel discounts include 3¢ for being a registered MY Reward$ member. When multiple fuel rewards are redeemed in the same transaction, the 3¢ is only applied once.
“MAPCO MY Reward$” may at times issue electronic coupons, which may be redeemed at any participating MAPCO location unless otherwise specified, so long as the reward item is available at the location. To be accepted by any participating MAPCO location, reward coupons will be automatically banked into the participant’s account and may be subject to an expiry date. Registration in “MAPCO MY Reward$” program is required to be eligible, subject to giveaway rules, for giveaways. All giveaways conducted in conjunction with the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program shall be governed by all applicable rules governing the giveaways.
MAPCO may substitute any rewards or prizes for those of a comparable value without notice. MAPCO is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged MAPCO MY Reward$ cards or unredeemed points; however these maybe replaced at MAPCO’s discretion. MAPCO MY Reward$ points are subject to a 9 month expiry date, if participant’s card has not been presented during a transaction in 9 months.
MAPCO is not responsible for any errors or lost rewards resulting from computer hardware or software errors, fraud, third party error, or participant’s negligence or unauthorized use.
All “MAPCO MY Reward$” cards are licensed to MAPCO and the participant has no ownership interest in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” card. Further, participants have no right, title, or interest to copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property used by MAPCO in conjunction with the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program. MAPCO may cancel any “MAPCO MY Reward$” card at any time at its sole discretion. MAPCO may require any participant to surrender or return the “MAPCO My Rewards” card at any time. MAPCO MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTIABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, REGARDING THE CARD, THE USE THEREOF, OR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH ITS USE OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM.
Participants agree by participating in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program that MAPCO Express, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, units and divisions and advertising and promotional agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (“Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any and all threatened or actual actions, claims, liabilities damages, (including third party claims) personal or bodily injuries (including death or disability), liabilities, expenses (including reasonable attorney fees), losses or property damage (“Claims”) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from or relating to the “MAPCO MY Reward$”program, including acceptance, possession, loss, use or misuse of any “MAPCO MY Reward$”coupon. By participating in the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program, each participant agrees to fully indemnify the Released Parties from any and all such threatened or actual Claims by third parties without limitation.
MAPCO reserves the right to terminate the “MAPCO MY Reward$”program at any, or all, participating locations at any time without prior notice.
Individuals who are employees, officers, and directors of MAPCO, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, advertising, and promotion agencies, and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members and individuals residing in the same household, whether or not related, may participate in the “MAPCO MY Reward$”program, but may not be eligible to win giveaways prizes, which eligibility shall be determined from the rules governing each individual giveaway. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws.
The “MAPCO MY Reward$” program shall be governed by the laws of the state of Tennessee, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s laws governing conflicts of laws. Any claims or actions regarding or arising out of the “MAPCO MY Reward$” program shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Davidson County, Tennessee, and participants expressly consent to and waive any objections to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
Stacked offers includes 3¢ for being a registered MY Reward$ member. One time fill up, up to 30 gallons, for each set of products purchased. All promotion sets must be purchased in the same transaction to earn the fuel discount. Each promotion valid once per day. Fuel discount applied to next fuel transaction. Fuel reward expires four days after it is earned.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement with respect to participating in the“MAPCO MY Reward$”program. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF TN, VA, GA, MS, AR, KY, and AL, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: No purchase, entry fee, payment, or proof-of-purchase necessary to enter the Giveaway. The Giveaway begins on July 5, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ends on August 31, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. CT (the " Giveaway Period").
To enter without purchase, hand print your name, complete street address, date of birth and, daytime phone number on a 3 x 5 inch paper. Mail completed entry postmarked by August 31, 2016 to: “Ultimate 50th Annual CMA Awards® Experience Giveaway” c/o MAPCO Express, Inc., 7102 Commerce Way, Brentwood, TN 37027. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2016 and received by September 6, 2016 to be eligible. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries permitted. All entries must be received and recorded during theGiveawayPeriod. Administrator computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway. No other forms of entry are valid. Each entry must be mailed separately in a hand-addressed, stamped envelope. Pepsi Beverage Company is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected entries or postage-due mail.
Limit one (1) entry per person per Day. A “Day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CT and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. CT.
3. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT of the United
States residing in TN, VA, GA, MS, AR, KY, and AL who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRYto be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Delek US Holdings, Inc., MAPCO Express, Inc., PepsiCo, Inc., Pepsi Beverage Company, Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers (collectively, “Sponsors”), Country Music Association, Inc., Powers Management, LLC, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and the immediate family members of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
4. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. Grand Prize includes: One (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights for Wednesday,Nov. 2, 2016 and Thursday, Nov. 3, 2016, two(2) lower-level ticketsto the 50th Annual CMA Awards® at the Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, Nov. 2, 2016 in Nashville, TN,$500 travel stipend, and $200 USD spending money. ARV: $2,380USD. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein such as for transportation to and from event, parking, etc. are solely the responsibility of the prize winner and guest. No alternate dates are available. All minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by an adult at all times. No minors aged 5 or younger may attend the CMA Awards. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsorsfor canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled event. Sponsorsreserve the right to assign seating.
5. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold the Country Music Association, Inc. Powers Management, LLC and Sponsors and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Promotion Parties”) and each of their respective affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, members, agents, successors, the Promotion Parties, and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize or any other participation in this Giveaway. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. DRAWINGS: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Giveaway Period regardless of method of entry. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received from all methods of entry. Drawing will occur on or about September 7, 2016 and will be conducted by MAPCO (“Administrator”). Sponsors decisions shall be final and binding.
7. GENERAL: This Giveaway issubject only to the laws of New York State in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value (unless at the sole discretion of Sponsors). Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prizes. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Winner must be able to attend the event on Nov. 2, 2016 or prize will be forfeited. All tickets are subject to the terms and conditions printed thereon and all standard procedures of the Country Music Association, Inc.
8. CONDUCT: By entering this Giveaway, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on www.mapcorewards.com/about/terms-and-conditions throughout the Giveaway Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or the Website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsors to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Promotion Parties, which include Country Music Association, Inc. and Powers Management LLC., assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Website or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, then Sponsors reserve the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Prize winners will be initially notified at the postal address, email address or phone number provided by the entrant at the time of entry. Any initial winner notification not responded to within seven (7) days will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected. Unless otherwise noted, allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for delivery of Prize following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
11. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Giveaway, agree to release Promotion Parties, including Country Music Association, Inc. and Powers Management, LLC., from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Giveaway, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor, Administrator, Country Music Association, Inc., Powers Management, LLC (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and assigns) Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the Website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsors.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: ‘Ultimate 50th Annual CMA Awards® Experience Giveaway” List Request, MAPCO Express, Inc., 7102 Commerce Way, Brentwood, TN 37027. Requests must be received by November 30, 2016.
13. ADMINISTRATOR: MAPCO Express, Inc.
14. SPONSORS: MAPCO Express, Inc. and Pepsi Beverage Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.
DEW and MTN DEW are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
Country Music Association®, the CMA Awards® and the CMA® are registered trademarks of the Country Music Association, Inc. This sweepstakes is not sponsored, produced or executed by the Country Music Association, Inc.